Sunday, January 6, 2008

Monday January 7, 2007

1. The Parallel and Perpendicular Unit Pre-Test is due--Monday 1/7/08

2. SPONGE-WVL (We will begin a new format for SPONGES today on WVLearns---SPONGES may be completed anytime after class on the day they are assigned until 11:59 p.m.that evening.)

3. Slope Review---Class Activity/Instruction

4. HW #1--Slope of a Line-web-based (WB + handout)
http://www.wtamu.edu/academic/anns/mps/math/mathlab/col_algebra/col_alg_tut25_slope.htm and assignment handout

5. HW #2--5 illustrations/photos of parallel lines and 5 illustrations/photos of perpendicular lines are due on 1/11/08

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My computer always stops, at the screen "logging in..." on the WV lerans site. What should I do for the questions I have to do?


Josh Zegeer

Mrs. Landin said...

Josh---please check to see that your pop-blockers are turned off. If you cannot get into the survey tonight I will open the survey for you tomorrow.
Mrs. L

Mrs. Landin said...

Josh--see me in the morning and I will re-open the survey for you.