Sunday, March 16, 2008

Google Page Updates

The following students are missing the link on their Google Main Page to their Balancing Mobile Page:
Arshia
Shelby

Will

The following students are missing the link on their Google Main Page to their Circles/Triangles Partner Presentations:
Anna (This is not labeled correctly on your main page)
Shelby


There are problems accessing the following Google Main Pages (we will solve these problems in class on Monday---please e-mail me the URL to your main page. My e-mail address is dlandin@access.k12.wv.us):
Cody
Troy (we will on this in class on Wednesday)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have used the incorrect link for the home page. The correct one is titled "My Home Page." I have included my mobile page on there.
-leeanne

Mrs. Landin said...

Please send me the correct URL as a comment.

Anonymous said...

The correct URL is http://lmobayed.googlepages.com/myhomepage.

Mrs. Landin said...

Leeanne--I have corrected the link and updated the missing information on the blog page.

Anonymous said...

I made a new one and I sent it to you last month

Anonymous said...

Anthony

here is both of my home pages, I had to make a new because it didn't work and I'm not sure which one it is.

http://stureyduke23.googlepages.com/homepage

http://stureyduke23.googlepages.com/anthony%27sgeometrywork

Catherine said...

Mrs. Landin can you open Friday, 3-14-08 Survey along with tonight's?? I didn't think there would be one.

Mrs. Landin said...

Catherine--I have re-opened Friday's survey and opened tonight's survey as well.

Mrs. Landin said...

Please sign your name--Anonymous said...
I made a new one and I sent it to you last month

March 16, 2008 9:22 PM